Be our date this Valentine’s day! ConnecTra’s Abilities Expo and Job Fair is back February 14.
Our 2019 event features more than 50 new and returning exhibitors. Come enjoy entertainment, food, and learn about all the ways the community is becoming more inclusive for people with physical disabilities. Guest speakers, fun activities and a social atmosphere all under one roof. This is the only event of its kind in Vancouver for the variety of information and activities. Everyone is welcome!
Some of our features include:
- Leash for Life Puppy Petting Booth
- Fashion Show: A Dressing Needs
- All Bodies Dance Group
- Martial Arts with Sirota's Alchymy
- Adaptive Curling Demo with Curl BC
- Music by Vancouver Adapted Music Society
- Beauty Makeovers by the Blanche MacDonald Centre
- And so much more!
Our Guest Speakers:
Teri Thorson, from our Speaker’s Bureau, will share her thoughts about The Importance of Self-Care.
Heather McCain, Executive Director of Citizens for Accessible Neighborhoods, will offer a talk about The Meaning of Community
Supported by Disability Foundation